Maven Pacific 8’3″ Stickbait Rod – PE2-4
Launched in September 2015 from our Maven Pacific Collection, the MPSB831-2 rod is the lightest in the world class range of Maven stickbait rods.
This two piece rod is beautifully finished in Maven’s signature pinstripe paint design, with highest quality components and hand crafted perfection.
The rod’s technical design and material specifications allow the user significant flexibility with regard to its application. The rod is very capable with varying line weights, and able to match your fishing style or a specific fishing application depending on your requirements.
The rod allows effective lure action with lightweight lures from 45 grams to a suggested maximum of 110 grams (excluding terminals, hooks, split rings etc). At the light end of the lure range the rod will feel firm but it will provide enough flexibility to provide an effective lure action. At the heavier end of the lure range the rod will feel softer but will still provide enough power to both cast and swim lures up to 110 grams. The sweet spot for this rod is between 75-80 grams.
The rod has been tested with a broad range of lure, floating and sinking ranging from 45 to 120 grams and with line weights from PE2 to PE6.
Lightweight and sensitive, you’ll feel the performance and soul of these outstanding rods on every cast.
- Length: 8’3″ (2.51m) overall. Base = 2’7″ (79cm), Top Section = 6’0″ (184cm)
- Weight: 350g
- Lure Weight: 45-110g
- Blank: CTS Custom Graphite High Strain 33msi Carbon with vero helix core
- Maximum load rating: 16kg at horizontal and 10kg at 45 degrees
- Guides: Fuji KW series light weight anti tangle guide. Silicon carbide (SiC) ring material with new eco friendly polished frame
- Reel seat: Custom alloy reel seat with Fuji hood
- Grips: Cork
- Cap: Polished titanium
- Action: Moderate to Fast
- Includes: Custom split-section protective rod bag.