Maven Pacific GX 5’6″ 24kg Crossover Rod
New in August 2017 to the Maven Pacific Collection, the Maven GX is a hybrid design that successfully blends a combination of traditional fishing disciplines into one very unique rod.
GX provides you with the ultimate in versatility and performance – a rod that traverses the disciplines of jigging, live baiting and sports fishing.
The rod is 5’6” and is built using the best materials currently available. Its performance is truly unique – a fast tip and medium mid-section fuse into a rigid foregrip and butt, to provide you with great control and power. Its guides are in a spiral wrap configuration to reduce rod twist at higher loads and include the new high frame flanged Torzite guide from Fuji. The high frame stripper guide is used to improve the clearance between the foregrip and the main line, allowing you full use of the foregrip during the fight.
The design delivers an effective jigging range, from 300-600 grams and the sensitivity required for effective live baiting. The rod can also be used for trolling light and medium weight lures providing maximum versatility. This rod is simply superb.
- Length: 5’6″ (1.68m)
- Pieces: 1
- Line Weight: 24kg
- Lure Weight: 300-600g
- Blank: CTS Custom Graphite High Strain VeroCore™ Carbon Helix
- Guides: Fuji MN series, Silicon carbide (SiC) ring material with new eco friendly polished frame. Fuji Torzite Titanium stripper guide
- Reel seat: Custom alloy reel seat with Fuji hood
- Grips: Cork
- Gimbal: Polished titanium
- Includes: Custom protective rod bag.